I’ve had so many things lately that I’ve wanted to write about and things I’d just like to take a moment to appreciate, so hello Tumblr.
Here are a few. I’d just like to archive them for myself.
- Playing Guess Who with my dad and losing EVERY SINGLE TIME. He told Judd he cheated using the reflection behind me to win, but then revealed to me that there’s no way he could’ve done that and he really did win every time. Why? To be a badass in some way? To save face for me because he’s a goof and it’s an easy game and it’s ridiculous that he won all those times? haha. Guess I’ll never know.
- Lacey revealing to me the cure for unhappiness: Burgers. The girl’s right.
- Judd being pulled over by a policeman and telling him “Sorry officer, I know I was speeding, it’s just that I was singing a Lil Wayne song.” Lolz.
- Speaking of Judd, I really just enjoy going to get coffee with him. It’s one of my favorite parts of my day, hands down. It’s nice to have been born with a friend.
- I love watching Law & Order with Matt. Not only have I started to really like that show, but I just like being cozied up with that guy. What can I say? Cuddling is a fantastic thing.
- Playing the mirror game with my mom! She mirrored my every movement and expression I made and honestly it was the funniest thing in the world. I had never seen her make expressions like that before in my life. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.
- Having Casey over. I miss my house being a hangout spot, and with all the time she used to spend here it made me miss it even more having her here again. I will demand she camp out at my house and play Twilight Princess when she comes back.
- The other night, Devi and I shared the futon at my mom’s house and it made me so happy to think about how years and years earlier this is how we started out; sharing a tiny futon. We’ve come full circle!
- Judd’s birthday was a hoot. My mom and Judd played the penis game (remember? From fourth grade?) at the super shwanky restaurant we were at. They got so loud. Judd literally hollered “PENIS!!” on his way out. So immature, jeez.
- I really like the fact that as I’m sitting here writing this, there’s a cat curled up on my shoulder and my doggle laying at my side. I have such weird animals. Ickis won’t stop running in circles lately whenever he’s up and about. And Cat is smothering me. Too much love. No thanks, Cat.
I guess I’ll stop there. I have to say, feels good to write about things that make you happy.